Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls.
When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
The power-packed As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the finest array of natural butters and organic oils. It gets the job done.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Lanolin, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
- Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls are undisturbed.
- May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
- Try using a little As I Am® DoubleButter® Cream along with the Twist Defining Cream for in-between re-twist touch-ups.
- Don't rub oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $69.99 before tax.
We ship all over Canada.
Local (In-store Pickup) is now available.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Delivery time could be 2 - 4 business days for Quebec & Ontario; 3-10 business days for all other provinces.
Due to Covid-19 , we will not be processing any exchange until further notice. For the health & safety of everyone, products could be tempered with and does not offer us the security to resell them. Thanks for your understanding.
We do not provide refunds after the transaction is approved, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Please make sure that you've carefully read product description before making a purchase. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you may contact product's manufacturer.
Certain items maybe exchanged provided it is in its original sealed package and in great condition. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your package. Customer is responsible for shipping cost exchange to us. Before shipping out, please contact us via email@example.com to get approval and instruction for the exchange.
Your items will not be approved for exchange for the reasons listed below:
1. Items are unsealed
2. Items aren't in original condition and tempered with.
3. Items are past deadline date
4. Final sale items
If we receive your package and items don't meet code of exchange, your package will be returned to you at your cost.
Wigs and Ponytail:
For sanitary reason, wigs & ponytails are FINAL SALE.
Weave and Braiding Hair:
Weaves and braids are exchangeable provided in good original condition with all tags still attached inside packaging.
Hair Care & Skin Care Products:
For sanitary reasons, all items that are not manufactured without a seal are final sale. Items that are sealed and in original condition can be exchanged in accordance with our exchange policy.
Caps, Bonnets & scarf:
For sanitary reasons; all wig caps, sleeping caps, durag, shower caps and all forms of headgears are final sale.
Tools & Accessories
For sanitary reasons; most tools/accessories are final sale except for a few items like kids beads & bubble. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via email@example.com
This document was last updated on May 1, 2020