Ah, Moisture! Essential for making natural coils and curls spring into beautiful! When your hair craves added hydration, nourish your hair with a daily serving of Moisture Milk. It's loaded with some of nature's best emollients to make your hair smile.
All ingredients have been carefully selected to promote both the inner and outer beauty of your hair.
- Makes hair more pliable for enhanced manageability
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Linoleate, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-75 Lanolin, Laureth-9
- Apply a little or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Also great after defining with Curling Custard or Twist & Shine Defining Cream to soften and enhance the finish. Also helps to combat flaking from styling products.
- Moisture Milk is perfect when you want to go light. It's also recommended as the moisturizer of choice for those with fine or thin hair. Heavier creams and oils tend to weigh hair down, and make the natural coil less robust.
- Don't rub creams, oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $74.99 before tax.
We ship all over Canada.
For your convenience, Curbside Pickup is also available from our Physical Store!
Online Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Please allow a delivery window of 2 - 4 business days for Quebec & Ontario; 3 -10 business days for all other provinces.
We do not currently offer international shipping.
To learn more about our shipping policy, please visit: https://gilgalbeauty.ca/pages/shipping-policy
Due to Covid-19 , we will not be processing any exchange until further notice. For the health & safety of everyone, products could be tempered with and does not offer us the security to resell them. Thanks for your understanding.
We do not provide refunds after the transaction is approved, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Please make sure that you've carefully read product description before making a purchase. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you may contact product's manufacturer.
Certain items maybe exchanged provided it is in its original sealed package and in great condition. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your package. Customer is responsible for shipping cost exchange to us. Before shipping out, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval and instruction for the exchange.
Your items will not be approved for exchange for the reasons listed below:
1. Items are unsealed
2. Items aren't in original condition and tempered with.
3. Items are past deadline date
4. Final sale items
If we receive your package and items don't meet code of exchange, your package will be returned to you at your cost.
Wigs and Ponytail:
For sanitary reason, wigs & ponytails are FINAL SALE.
Weave and Braiding Hair:
Weaves and braids are exchangeable provided in good original condition with all tags still attached inside packaging.
Hair Care & Skin Care Products:
For sanitary reasons, all items that are not manufactured without a seal are final sale. Items that are sealed and in original condition can be exchanged in accordance with our exchange policy.
Caps, Bonnets & scarf:
For sanitary reasons; all wig caps, sleeping caps, durag, shower caps and all forms of headgears are final sale.
Tools & Accessories
For sanitary reasons; most tools/accessories are final sale except for a few items like kids beads & bubble. Contact us via email@example.com for specifics.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 1, 2020