You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $69.99 before tax.
We ship all over Canada.
Local (In-store Pickup) is now available.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Delivery time could be 2 - 4 business days for Quebec & Ontario; 3-10 business days for all other provinces.
Due to Covid-19 , we will not be processing any exchange until further notice. For the health & safety of everyone, products could be tempered with and does not offer us the security to resell them. Thanks for your understanding.
We do not provide refunds after the transaction is approved, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Please make sure that you've carefully read product description before making a purchase. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you may contact product's manufacturer.
Certain items maybe exchanged provided it is in its original sealed package and in great condition. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your package. Customer is responsible for shipping cost exchange to us. Before shipping out, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval and instruction for the exchange.
Your items will not be approved for exchange for the reasons listed below:
1. Items are unsealed
2. Items aren't in original condition and tempered with.
3. Items are past deadline date
4. Final sale items
If we receive your package and items don't meet code of exchange, your package will be returned to you at your cost.
Wigs and Ponytail:
For sanitary reason, wigs & ponytails are FINAL SALE.
Weave and Braiding Hair:
Weaves and braids are exchangeable provided in good original condition with all tags still attached inside packaging.
Hair Care & Skin Care Products:
For sanitary reasons, all items that are not manufactured without a seal are final sale. Items that are sealed and in original condition can be exchanged in accordance with our exchange policy.
Caps, Bonnets & scarf:
For sanitary reasons; all wig caps, sleeping caps, durag, shower caps and all forms of headgears are final sale.
Tools & Accessories
For sanitary reasons; most tools/accessories are final sale except for a few items like kids beads & bubble. Contact us via email@example.com for specifics.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 1, 2020