At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Glucose, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner.
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
Tips of Joy
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you want to cleanse your hair and scalp and don't have a significant amount of product build-up or oil to remove, here's a great way to maximize moisture! Cleanse with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser,(low poo), or As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo).This will keep your hair wonderfully hydrated!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $74.99 before tax.
We ship all over Canada.
For your convenience, Curbside Pickup is also available from our Physical Store!
Online Orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Please allow a delivery window of 2 - 4 business days for Quebec & Ontario; 3 -10 business days for all other provinces.
We do not currently offer international shipping.
To learn more about our shipping policy, please visit: https://gilgalbeauty.ca/pages/shipping-policy
Due to Covid-19 , we will not be processing any exchange until further notice. For the health & safety of everyone, products could be tempered with and does not offer us the security to resell them. Thanks for your understanding.
We do not provide refunds after the transaction is approved, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Please make sure that you've carefully read product description before making a purchase. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you may contact product's manufacturer.
Certain items maybe exchanged provided it is in its original sealed package and in great condition. The item must be returned to us within 14 days of receiving your package. Customer is responsible for shipping cost exchange to us. Before shipping out, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval and instruction for the exchange.
Your items will not be approved for exchange for the reasons listed below:
1. Items are unsealed
2. Items aren't in original condition and tempered with.
3. Items are past deadline date
4. Final sale items
If we receive your package and items don't meet code of exchange, your package will be returned to you at your cost.
Wigs and Ponytail:
For sanitary reason, wigs & ponytails are FINAL SALE.
Weave and Braiding Hair:
Weaves and braids are exchangeable provided in good original condition with all tags still attached inside packaging.
Hair Care & Skin Care Products:
For sanitary reasons, all items that are not manufactured without a seal are final sale. Items that are sealed and in original condition can be exchanged in accordance with our exchange policy.
Caps, Bonnets & scarf:
For sanitary reasons; all wig caps, sleeping caps, durag, shower caps and all forms of headgears are final sale.
Tools & Accessories
For sanitary reasons; most tools/accessories are final sale except for a few items like kids beads & bubble. Contact us via email@example.com for specifics.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on May 1, 2020